I ran into Ilan on the train back to Astoria a couple nights ago and we started talking about various things: About how people in Chicago are too nice. About his inflatable for toddlers. About my thesis. As I was describing the project to him, I nervously realized that in fact, I had gotten it wrong. I would need two camera’s per mask. I couldn’t just use two wireless cams unless I wanted to split the signal pre-wireless and preemptively route it to it’s own mask. I don’t want to degrade the signal on the wireless cams any more than I have to. So. Two cams it is. Here’s a test with two. For some reason the IR LEDs are still giving me some trouble. Apparently IR light is hard to diffuse. Try it sometime. Let me know.